- Delivery Information
- UK Delivery Charges
2.1 UK Mainland
2.2 UK Offshore and Scottish Highlands
- Furniture Delivery
- International Delivery
- Parcel Forwarding Delivery Addresses
- Pallet Delivery
1. Delivery Information
Arbol House uses Parcelforce and Royal Mail for deliveries.
All parcels are sent with a VAT invoice inside, showing amount paid. Please contact us if you would prefer there not to be an invoice inside.
The cut off point for orders to be processed on the day of order is 12pm. If the order is placed after 12pm, delivery working days will begin the day after the order is placed.
Please check your parcel carefully when it arrives and report any damages or missing items within 7 days. If your item/s arrive broken or damaged you will be required to send photo of this damages to email@example.com. In most cases we will ask you to dispose of the item, but please wait until we confirm this, as we may request to collect the item.
Please see our Terms and Conditions page for information on returning a product if you have changed your mind after receiving your order.
2. Delivery Charges (excluding furniture items)
2.1 UK Mainland*
Standard Delivery - 3-5 working days - £4.95 (currently FREE!)
Express Delivery - 1-2 working days - £7.50
*excludes Scottish Highlands
2.2 UK Offshore and Scottish Highlands
Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, and UK offshore islands (e.g Scottish Isles, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight).
Small and Medium Parcels - 3-5 working days - £4.95 (currently FREE!)
This includes parcels with maximum dimensions of 61cm x 46cm x 46cm and less than 20kg.
Large Parcels - (parcels larger than 61cm x 46cm x 46cm or more than 20kg) will be subject to an additional £10.00 charge. This invoice will be emailed separately.
Furniture Delivery - At this time we are unable to offer furniture deliver to these areas.
3. Furniture Delivery (UK Mainland only)
Our furniture delivery service is 7-10 days and is a one man service - they may require assistance with bulkier/heavier items. We can provide a quote for a 2 man service (estimated charge £100-£150). We use a third party delivery company whose standard delivery times are Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm.
It is your responsibility to check that the items that you have ordered will fit into your home prior to delivery. Please check that it can pass freely through doors and corridors and have space to turn. In case of cancellation of your order, after it has been despatched from us, a collection charge, will be incurred, and removed from any refund processed. Refusal of a delivery unless pre-arranged with ourselves will also incur a charge.
4. International Deliveries
Furniture is excluded and fragile items, including marble, glass and concrete are subject to courier restrictions. If we cannot ship your order will process a refund.
5-7 working days - £20.00**
** International deliveries are priced per parcel, so we may have to charge additional shipping fees. We will contact you after you have placed your order if this is required.
We are happy to quote for countries not listed above, but we do not ship large and/or fragile items, internationally. Please email us for a quote.
5. Parcel Forwarding Delivery Addresses
If you request delivery to a Parcel Forwarding company, we highly recommend when the item arrives at the forwarding company's address that the item is checked for damage. It is our responsibility to get the item safely to this address only. If an item is then forwarded and arrives damaged, we will not be held responsible as damage may have occurred in transit after leaving the forwarding company's address. Please make sure the parcel forwarding company you use offers compensation.
If you are forwarding to an international address, please be aware that we will only package the item in a suitable way for UK delivery. If you require additional packaging, please check to see if the parcel forwarding company you use offer this service.
6. Pallet Delivery
For some items, we only ship by pallet. This is for larger and/or fragile items. We may also ship by pallet for bulk orders. Pallet delivery will be stated on the product description if this shipping method is required. Please read the following points to check whether pallet delivery will be suitable for you.
- Pallets will be delivered by a lorry, so will need good access to the property. A smaller vehicle may be requested - please let us know in the comments box when you place the order.
- Ground floor access to the property is required.
- Delivery of pallet will be delivered to the front door/entrance only.
- A Signature is required - the pallet cannot be left unattended or delivered to a neighbour.
- Delivery day (Mon-Fri) can be selected, please let us know in the comments box when you place the order.
- No timeslots are given. If you would like to specify AM/PM delivery, additional charges will apply.
- If no one is available to take delivery, you will be charged a re-delivery fee.
- If there is visible damage, please ask the driver to take note of this, and if you can, take photos before unpacking.
- You, the customer, are responsible for disposing of the pallet.
- Please contact us if you have any questions regarding delivery.